Please contact our Human Resources Department at (505) 867-6700 ext. 162 or toll-free 1-877-529-2946 for more information or inquiries about posted positions. To apply in person, visit our casino located at Exit 252 off of I-25, approximately 10 miles north of Bernalillo.
All casino employees must be licensed through the San Felipe Gaming Commission. We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug test is required.
- Human Resources Director – Black Mesa Casino - BASIC PURPOSE: The Human Resources Director administers the operation of all Human Resource aspects of San Felipe Pueblo Enterprises in… Learn More
- Maintenance Tech Travel Center - basic purpose: Incumbent in this position is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the appearance of San Felipe Travel… Learn More
- Travel Center Cashier - Incumbents in this position are responsible for greeting San Felipe Travel Center customers, calculating item sales, and returning correct change.… Learn More
- Slot Attendant - Basic Purpose: Slot Attendant is responsible for customer relations, verifying jackpots, making hopper fills, and filling out paper work pertaining… Learn More
- Guest Service Rep - Basic Purpose: Incumbents in this position are responsible for selling tickets to scheduled events in the Celebrity Showroom Ticket office… Learn More
- Slot Tech - Basic Purpose: The Slot Technician is responsible for basic maintenance, installation, repair, modification, preventive maintenance and general operating condition… Learn More
- Security Officer - POST ID: Security Officer Department: Security LOCATION: Black Mesa Casino DESCRIPTION: This is an entry-level position where the incumbent receives… Learn More