Please contact our Human Resources Department at (505) 867-6700 ext. 162 or toll-free 1-877-529-2946 for more information or inquiries about posted positions. To apply in person, visit our casino located at Exit 252 off of I-25, approximately 10 miles north of Bernalillo.
All casino employees must be licensed through the San Felipe Gaming Commission. We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug test is required.
- Maintenance Manager- Manager ensures that Black Mesa Casino facilities are cleaned and maintained to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with sanitation regulations.… Learn More
- Slot Attendant- Slot Attendant is responsible for customer relations, verifying jackpots, making hopper fills, and filling out paper work pertaining to them.… Learn More
- Marketing Director- Incumbent in this position is responsible for planning, directing, and implementing overall activities for all database, advertising and media, public… Learn More
- Cashier – Travel Center- Incumbents in this position are responsible for greeting San Felipe Travel Center customers, calculating item sales, returning correct change and… Learn More
- General Ledger Clerk- This job is responsible general ledger maintenance of Black Mesa Casino financial accounting data. This includes the preparation and posting… Learn More
- Surveillance Agent- POST ID: Surveillance Agent Department: Surveillance LOCATION: Black Mesa Casino DESCRIPTION: Monitors gaming floor providing game protection to detect crimes or disturbances, using video… Learn More
- Security Officer- POST ID: Security Officer Department: Security LOCATION: Black Mesa Casino DESCRIPTION: This is an entry-level position where the incumbent receives… Learn More