Please contact our Human Resources Department at (505) 867-6700 ext. 5843 or toll-free 1-877-529-2946 for more information or inquiries about posted positions. To apply in person, visit our casino located at Exit 252 off of I-25, approximately 10 miles north of Bernalillo.
All casino employees must be licensed through the San Felipe Gaming Commission. We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug test is required.
- Prep Cooks – 2 Positions - Black Mesa Casino has two prep cooks positions available one full-time and one part-time. Minimum experience requires six (6) months… Learn More
- Restaurant Manager - Join our Team Full-time Restaurant Manager administers the overall Travel Center Restaurant in accordance with management's directives, policies and procedures. … Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – IT TECHNICIAN - Basic Purpose The IT Technician is responsible for performing a variety of specialized and complex activities involving the configuration, installation,… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – SLOT DIRECTOR - BASIC PURPOSE: The Director of Slot Operations is responsible for the overall management and operation of the casino gaming area… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – SLOT TECHNICIAN - BASIC PURPOSE: The Slot Technician is responsible for basic maintenance, installation, repair, modification, preventive maintenance and general operating condition of… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - BASIC PURPOSE: The Incumbent in this position is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the casino interior… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – SECURITY OFFICER - Basic Purpose: This is an entry-level position where the incumbent receives formal and on-the-job training in security procedures and duties… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – COOK - BASIC PURPOSE: Incumbent is responsible for food preparation, equipment maintenance, and sanitation in the Restaurant. TYPICAL Functions: Prepare, cook, and… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – FINANCE DIRECTOR - BASIC PURPOSE: The Finance Director administers the operation and administration of all financial aspects of San Felipe Pueblo Enterprises in… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – CAGE CASHIER - BASIC PURPOSE: The Cage Cashier is responsible for all cage transactions occurring during the shift to include the following: issuing… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – CAGE SUPERVISOR - Basic Purpose: The Cage Supervisor is responsible for all cage transactions occurring during the shift to ensure high levels of… Learn More
- BLACK MESA – SLOT ATTENDANT - Basic Purpose: Slot Attendant is responsible for customer relations, verifying jackpots, making hopper fills, and filling out paper work pertaining… Learn More
- BLACK MESA CASINO – GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - Basic Purpose: Incumbents in this position are responsible for selling tickets to scheduled events in the Celebrity Showroom Ticket office… Learn More