Please contact our Human Resources Department at (505) 867-6700 ext. 162 or toll-free 1-877-529-2946 for more information or inquiries about posted positions. To apply in person, visit our casino located at Exit 252 off of I-25, approximately 10 miles north of Bernalillo.
All casino employees must be licensed through the San Felipe Gaming Commission. We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug test is required.
- Count Team Member - The Count Team Member is responsible for counting all currency that has been deposited in live table gaming drop boxes… Learn More
- Maintenance Tech - Incumbent in this position is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the appearance of Black Mesa Casino interior and exterior… Learn More
- Slot Attendant - Slot Attendant is responsible for customer relations, verifying jackpots, making hopper fills, and filling out paper work pertaining to them.… Learn More
- General Ledger Clerk - This job is responsible general ledger maintenance of Black Mesa Casino financial accounting data. This includes the preparation and posting… Learn More
- Surveillance Agent - POST ID: Surveillance Agent Department: Surveillance LOCATION: Black Mesa Casino DESCRIPTION: Monitors gaming floor providing game protection to detect crimes or disturbances, using video… Learn More
- Security Officer - POST ID: Security Officer Department: Security LOCATION: Black Mesa Casino DESCRIPTION: This is an entry-level position where the incumbent receives… Learn More