Slot Attendant is responsible for customer relations, verifying jackpots, making hopper fills, and filling out paper work pertaining to them. Performing minor repairs to slot machines, handling customer relations, and minor customer disputes. .
- Service San Felipe customers by making Jackpot payouts, responding to customer requests and inquiries to include assistance with the operation and understanding of the playing method, and informing customers of upcoming promotional events.
- Monitor customers for gaming machine abuse, sabotage, and cheating.
- Monitor gaming machine performance making minor repairs as needed and communicating repair needs to Slot Technicians when unable to repair machine.
- Conduct hopper fills and Jackpot payouts completing all related paperwork with necessary information; includes notification of key personnel.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe gaming environment by dumping ashtrays, disposing trash, and cleaning machines as needed.
- May conduct on-the-job training for new Slot Attendants.
- Report accidents or incidents to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain professional hygiene and appearance.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete required training as directed by the Supervisor or the Human Resources Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required AND 1 to 3 months experience in a customer service environment or as a change attendant; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extended working hours, including weekends, may be required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a regular basis and sustain prolonged walking and standing.
- Must possess Class III Gaming License.
- Must be able to work under intense scrutiny.