The Count Team Member is responsible for counting all currency that has been deposited in live table gaming drop boxes and all currency entered into the electronic gaming devices. Counts, records, and processes all currency for deposit in casino cage.
- Count soft currency from electronic gaming devices using GFR currency discriminator counter.
- Sort soft currency from electronic gaming devices using UW tabletop currency sorter.
- Record, calculate, and verify resulting totals of counts on appropriate count sheets.
- Strap currency for future use.
- Participate in the casino’s safety goals.
- Maintain professional hygiene and appearance.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete required training as directed by the Supervisor or the Human Resource
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, AND 3 months experience in money handling in large volume; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prolonged standing and lifting up to 25 pounds is required.
- Must possess Class III Gaming License.
- Must be able to work under intense scrutiny.
- 10-key proficiency desired.