Incumbent in this position is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the appearance of Black Mesa Casino interior and exterior areas by performing custodial maintenance duties including dusting, mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking restrooms.
- High school diploma or GED
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
All Black Mesa Enterprise employees must operate in an ethical manner by following all Black Mesa Enterprise policies and procedures relating to cash transactions, handling, tracking, and proper behavior between staff and customers. Incumbent must conduct oneself above the appearance of doing something wrong.
- All Black Mesa Enterprise employees must be able to develop a clear understanding of customers’ needs and goals while maintaining clear communication with customer regarding meeting their expectations. Must follow though and respond to customers’ requests and inform them of action taken in a courteous, professional manner.
- All Black Mesa Enterprise employees must be competent in working effectively with division members and members of other divisions to resolve common issues or problems as well as listening and seeking others’ perspective on how to complete assignments. Keeps others informed and up-to-date about tasks, progress, or projects.
- Incumbent in this position must be able to accept rapid change in job assignments, schedules, or priorities.
- Incumbent in this position must have the ability to work and take action without specific direction and without being monitored.