Incumbent in this position is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the appearance of San Felipe Travel Center interior and exterior areas by performing custodial maintenance duties including dusting, mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking restrooms.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean restrooms and restock paper and soap supplies.
- Perform routine maintenance to custodial equipment.
- Empty trash receptacles and ashtrays and bag trash for proper disposal both inside and outside property.
- Wash gas pump platforms and dispensers.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with San Felipe Pueblo Enterprise safety policies and procedures.
- Wash and clean windows and doors.
- Assist with stocking cooler as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness trough-out food bar/deli area in C-Store
- Maintain professional hygiene and appearance.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete required training as directed by the Supervisor or the Human Resources Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Integrity / Honesty
All San Felipe Pueblo Enterprise employees must operate in an ethical manner by following all San Felipe Pueblo Enterprise policies and procedures relating to cash transactions, handling, tracking, and proper behavior between staff and customers. Incumbent must conduct oneself above the appearance of doing something wrong.
- Customer Service / Client Orientation
All San Felipe Pueblo Enterprise employees must be able to develop a clear understanding of customers’ needs and goals while maintaining clear communication with customer regarding meeting their expectations. Must follow though and respond to customers’ requests and inform them of action taken in a courteous, professional manner.
All San Felipe Pueblo Enterprise employees must be competent in working effectively with division members and members of other divisions to resolve common issues or problems as well as listening and seeking others’ perspective on how to complete assignments. Keeps others informed and up-to-date about tasks, progress, or projects.
Incumbent in this position must be able to accept rapid change in job assignments, schedules, or priorities.
- Effort and Initiative
Incumbent in this position must have the ability to work and take action without specific direction and without being monitored.
- One (1) year custodial experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds on a regular basis and sustain prolonged walking and standing.
- Extended working hours, including weekends, may be required.