Incumbents in this position are responsible for selling tickets to scheduled events in the Celebrity Showroom Ticket office or terminal, distributing/redeeming coupons, explaining promotion rules and procedures, processing Players’ Club applications and issuing Players’ Club cards.
- Respond to information queries for internal and external customers.
- Distribute and redeem San Felipe Casino coupons.
- Explain promotion rules and procedures to customers.
- Process Players’ Club applications and issue membership cards.
- Perform Celebrity Showroom box office functions such as, issue and sell tickets, assign seating, operate computer terminal.
- Interact with customers on Floor to promote Players’ Club and upcoming events.
- Create routine reports such as volume of ticket sales, Players’ Club files and database, coupon redemption and cash received reports.
- Assist and provide support for promotional activities.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all training as assigned by supervisor or Human Resources Department.
- Maintain professional appearance and hygiene.
- Perform work assignments in accordance with Casino Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree, or equivalent, AND 6 months customer service experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extended working hours, including weekends, may be required.
- Should be able to type 23 Words Per Minute.
- Must possess Class III Gaming License.
- Must possess valid driver license.