This job is responsible for paraprofessional technical level accounting work in the maintenance, analysis, interpretation, and management of Black Mesa Casino financial accounting data. This includes the preparation and posting of various journals, ledgers and accounts, analysis and presentation of financial data, and preparation of financial statements and expenditure reports, review and approval of various vouchers and invoices for payment, reviewing payroll data, allocation of funds to various accounts or functions, and other similar activities. Incumbent is responsible for scheduling, performance management, and training of two subordinates.
- Prepare daily deposit for both Restaurant and Travel Center
- Perform reconciliation on cashier register tills daily.
- Reconcile fuel settlements daily.
- Control of fuel price daily.
- Post and mail weekly fuel settlements
- Maintain semi-weekly employee time sheets and assist in payroll when needed.
- Post daily Accounts Receivable invoices
- Reconcile Casino vouchers
- Reconcile Customer coupons
- Mail monthly and semi-monthly Accounts Receivable Statements
- Match Accounts Payable invoices with delivery receipts daily
- Maintain fuel tank inventory charts daily.
- Create checks and give backup information to get approved by GM.
- Enter daily sales data into General Ledger.
- Order and maintain back-up coin.
- Perform daily reconciliation of Lottery sales and inventory.
- Assist in Reconciling all accounts.
- Maintain control of Purchase Orders.
- Assist in Preparation of the monthly financial statements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Integrity / Honesty
All San Felipe Pueblo Enterprise employees must operate in an ethical manner by following all San Felipe Enterprise employees’ policies and procedures relating to cash transactions, handling, tracking, and proper behavior between staff and customers. Incumbent must conduct oneself above the appearance of doing something wrong.
Customer Service / Client Orientation
All San Felipe Enterprise employees must be able to develop a clear understanding of customers’ needs and goals while maintaining clear communication with customer regarding meeting their expectations. Must follow though and respond to customers’ requests and inform them of action taken in a courteous, professional manner.
All San Felipe Enterprise employees must be competent in working effectively with division members and members of other divisions to resolve common issues or problems as well as listening and seeking others’ perspective on how to complete assignments. Incumbent must keep others informed and up to date about tasks, progress, or projects.
- Goal and Task Management
Incumbents in this job need to be able to plan, prioritize, set goals, establish standards, coordinate tasks, show concern for deadlines, and track progress with respect to personal performance.
- Collect and Organize Information
Incumbents in this job need to be able to identify, systematically collect, and organize information for use by self or others in an organization.
- Planning and Evaluation
Incumbents in this job need to be able to manage multiple projects, coordinate with respect to outcomes and objectives, create and follow a set path to achieve a goal, and to determine the effectiveness of a given plan and make changes as need dictates.
Incumbents in this job must possess basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial markets, banking, and analysis and reporting of financial data.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required. Associate Degree in Accounting or related field preferred AND 3 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extended working hours, including weekends, may be required.