The Incumbent in this position is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the Black Mesa Casino interior and the exterior areas by performing custodial maintenance duties including, dusting, mopping, finishing, buffing floors, vacuuming, and shampooing carpets, cleaning, and restocking restrooms.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean restrooms and restock paper and soap supplies.
- Perform routine maintenance to custodial equipment.
- Empty trash receptacles and ashtrays and bag trash for proper disposal.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies, promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with all casino safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional hygiene and appearance.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete required training as directed by the Supervisor or the Human Resources department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Integrity / Honesty
All San Felipe Casino employees must operate in an ethical manner by following all San Felipe Casino policies and procedures relating to cash transactions, handling, tracking, and proper behavior between staff and customers. Incumbent must conduct oneself above the appearance of doing something wrong.
- Customer Service / Client Orientation
All San Felipe Casino employees must be able to develop a clear understanding of customers’ needs and goals while maintaining clear communication with customer regarding meeting their expectations. Must follow though and respond to customers’ requests and inform them of action taken in a courteous, professional manner.
All San Felipe Casino employees must be competent in working effectively with division members and members of other divisions to resolve common issues or problems as well as listening and seeking others’ perspective on how to complete assignments. Keeps others informed and up to date about tasks, progress, or projects.
Incumbent in this position must be able to accept rapid change in job assignments, schedules, or priorities.
- Effort and Initiative
Incumbent in this position must have the ability to work and take action without specific direction and without being monitored.
- Must be 21 years of age or above.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of twenty (20) pounds on a regular basis.
- Prolonged standing, walking, and lifting throughout the shift.
- Must possess Class III Gaming License.
- Must be able to work extended hours.