Black Mesa Casino Health Standards
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. We are taking continued steps to ensure a safe gaming experience for our guests and a safe working environment for our team members. About monitoring the health cries and following the Federal, State, local guidelines.
Guest Health & Safety
- Shields have been installed at all customer service touchpoints and across the slot floor.
- Proper social distancing floor clings have been placed on the floor at appropriate points.
- Mandatory Facemasks.
- No contact temperature screening.
- Black Mesa Employees are vital for an effective sanitation and health program. All employees are trained in proper safety and sanitation practices and are required to follow the training and provisions within the Health Standards.
Important Guest Information
- Casino hours of operation will be changed to 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. weekdays, and 8 a.m. to 3 a.m. weekends, to allow sufficient time for cleaning.
- Access to the casino will be limited to those 21 years of age or older with valid ID.
- Casino is temporarily Non-Smoking until further notice.
- Out of State travelers are not allowed in the casino until further notice.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
- Limited capacity.
During closing hours
The casino will be sanitized along with the machines, floors, door handles, all surfaces, and bathrooms will be deep cleaned each night.
Public Spaces and Communal Areas
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk counters, door handles, public bathrooms, handrails, casino cage counters, gaming machines, dining surfaces and seating areas as part of the normal daily routine of our maintenance staff. Cleaning is on a constant rotation hourly throughout the property and cleaning logs will be completed after completion of cleaning.