DESCRIPTION: Incumbents in this position are responsible for greeting San Felipe Travel Center customers, calculating item sales, and returning correct change.
• Calculate sale, take money, and return the necessary change.
• Count till at end of shift and compile end of shift report.
• Greet customers in a friendly manner.
• Interact with customer and answer other customer questions.
• Thank customer for coming as customer leaves.
• May be required to train new cashiers.
• Must be proficient in reading, speaking and understanding the English language
• Maintain professional hygiene and appearance.
• Attend and satisfactorily complete required training as directed by the Supervisor or the Human Resources Department.
• Must perform all work functions in accordance with the Enterprise Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
The ideal candidate will have 6 months cashier/cash handling experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.